2013 Triumph Street Triple R..... Would Ya?

JBAX

So I have a friend who is moving on from his 2013 Triumph Street Triple R.

He offered me the option to buy it for whatever # the dealer offers him as trade in value.:D

I have to get mileage and specs (mods), but don't think he's done much to it. You don't need to, it's an awesome bike.

So I am giving this some serious thought. I have known the guy for years, he is a very responsible adult, takes care of his stuff and is no squid.

My FZ6R is not even a year old (or broken in yet) and I am looking at this as, 'why the heck would I not buy this bike for trade in value?' I could probably ride it all summer and sell it for more than I bought it for.

I've ridden his bike before and it is so smooth it's scary. The engine, suspension and exhaust notes are all excellent.

Only thing I may miss is the fairing of the FZ6R, but I really don't hit the highways much. I may ask him if we can swap bikes for a week, so I can see if I really want it. (With the understanding, If I wreck it, I bought it, and vice versa).

Just FYI, I'm not a noob (been on and off motos most of my life) and while this is a step up, I respect the speed, power and responsibliity that comes with ANY motorcycle.

So..... would ya?
(No price from him yet, but I'd guess at Trade in of $5800-6200)

I also at some point would love a Triumph Daytona. So wouldnt this be a fun segway.

Last edited:

Rollo1886

Triumph Speed Triple

I definitely would. I own a 2006 Daytona 675 in addition to my FZ6R. I love my FZ, but there is no comparison. Ive owned a few bikes in my 10 years of riding, and the Triumph beats them all. Take a test ride, and I guarantee that you will be instantly sold. Good luck...

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member