2012 FZ6R Pearl White

Szajko

So when I pick up my bike next week, I was thinking about removing the FZ6R logo with a blow dryer/heat gun to have an all white finish on the bike. The thing is, I want to add a little bit of color to it whether its some pin striping or decals.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Chucker

If I had a white one, I'd go with the Yamaha anniversary stripes.

Attachments

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Szajko

If I had a white one, I'd go with the Yamaha anniversary stripes.
This looks awesome! Now I wonder how much it would run me...

Szajko

just dont do what i did when i picked mine up.... -_-
Yea I remember reading what happened to you :/

I'll make sure the same doesn't happen to me!

Szajko

Chucker

This looks awesome! Now I wonder how much it would run me...
I designed my own and got a quote in the range of $200 for decals. I just wasn't sure I liked it on black.

Attachments

yfz6r

Anyone try this company? They advertise free color change so you could make is appropriate for a white bike. I think the last design with different colors would look good on white. only $70!!! wondering if they are good or not

LG1 designs, Motocross Graphics, Jet Ski Graphics, Sportbike Graphics, Motocross Number Plates, Jet Ski Number Plates, Motocross Jersey Numbers, and all your racing needs

And OP, Be aware that the decals on the tank are UNDER the clear coat. Most people get some carbon fiber decal to cover those. Not sure if you knew that or not

Oops, just realized its a 2012. Disregard the clear coat stuff

Last edited:

Flipflash

Elite Member

Chucker

I ordered vinyl myself. I have the Raven Black. I wanted either a nice contrast or subtle design. For contrast I was going to do a brushed aluminum look on black. I went with subtle and I ordered some carbon fiber to go on top of my black with very little red acccents. I wish I had photoshop so I could mock it up and show it.
I assume you don't have these yet? I hope you'll post pics when you do.