2011 Copper FZ6R (SoCal) $3000

SurfJunkie

2011 Copper FZ6R (SoCal) $2800

Hey Guys,

Ive decided to sell my 2011 Copper FZ6R. Its been a great adventure, but i've got a baby girl now and just have 0 time to ride. I've also moved closer to work so I spend no time on the freeway commuting anymore. Looking forward to retaining a little extra cash after its sold.

I need to check the ODO again, but it should have real close to about 20K on it, all freeway, all put on by me
ODO CHECK UPDATE 2-2-15. It has 19858 on it as of this morning.
I'm the original owner.
The bike has never been down.
Oil changed religiously every 2K with Mobile 1 full synthetic and a K&N filter with a nut on the end.

PRICE LOWERED
Im selling for the payoff amount which is $2800. This is not OBO, as this is a GREAT price and i don't want to haggle.

Mods:
Stock exhaust mod
Fender eliminator and LED turn signals front and rear
Progrip grips
K&N air filter
Plugs were changed at ~15K.
pretty new DID Xring gold chain. Cleaned, lubed and adjusted every 600 miles religiously. (all the work was done by me, and I've work on cars/motorcycles my whole life.)
Tires are getting thin but still not at the wear bars.Still some decent life in them.
Sale will include both front and rear stands as well as a chain alignment tool. Also got some chain lube and cleaner and Im more than happy to show the new owner how to adjust the chain if need be.
Ill also throw in 2 helmets, jacket, pants, and gloves to sweeten the deal if you want.

Ill take a few more pics, but the only thing different than this pic i took awhile back is the front fairing decals have been removed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: