2009 FZ6R Yamaha Blue For Sale 2200 Miles $4200.00

Rowdy

I bought this bike new in 2011 as a left over at a dealership, o miles brand new. i have since put a Two Brothers Exhaust and Juice box on it, Flush mount turn signals,replaced the flashers, fender eliminator kit, clear gas tank protector, and a Battery Tender Jr. lead. I have all OEM equipment,T-Rex Frame Sliders,Rear Tail light, Pictures are coming soon. Actual mileage is 2432 5/29/2015.

Last edited:

Rowdy

All the aftermarket stuff was put on in the spring of 2012. Bike has never been down, original tires on the bike. I will let everything go for 4500.00 this includes all oem parts and a pitbull rear tire stand, heavy duty cover. 4200.00 for bike alone, might throw in the cover. Let me know your thoughts.

Rowdy

Just to let anyone who may be interested in the bike know, I am living in north Texas now not New Hampshire, never updated my profile, been here for 3 1/2 years.

ChazSegrest

I think your price is a bit high, you don't get money back on your aftermarket additions AND three years ago I bought my 09 with less than 5000 miles on it for $3600. Something tells me it's value hasn't gone up by $600 in the last 3 years if you know what I mean

Rowdy

I respect your opinion, but just because you found someone desperate enough to give his bike away doesn't mean that is what the bike was worth. And I realize you don't recover money spent on aftermarket parts, at least not completely. The bike is an 09 but spent 2 years at a dealership and was bought with 0 miles on it, all OEM parts go with bike. I am not desperate to sell the bike, but believe it is worth what I'm asking. $1500.00 worth of add-ons with a 1000 miles on them are worth something. Good for you for finding a good deal on your bike, I'm guessing it was stock. You can always put the bike to stock and part out the add-ons would more than make up for that 600.00 dollars you were talking about if you know what i mean.

Fraze

I respect your opinion, but just because you found someone desperate enough to give his bike away doesn't mean that is what the bike was worth. And I realize you don't recover money spent on aftermarket parts, at least not completely. The bike is an 09 but spent 2 years at a dealership and was bought with 0 miles on it, all OEM parts go with bike. I am not desperate to sell the bike, but believe it is worth what I'm asking. $1500.00 worth of add-ons with a 1000 miles on them are worth something. Good for you for finding a good deal on your bike, I'm guessing it was stock. You can always put the bike to stock and part out the add-ons would more than make up for that 600.00 dollars you were talking about if you know what i mean.
That would be a deal in my kneck of the woods (I would have likely bought it) .. I've always been of the opinion something is worth what someone is willing to pay and if you don't ask it, you'll never know! Good luck.