1saleaday.com

arkkornkid

just thought I'd pass along a great site. 1 Sale A Day, Daily Deal

This place puts up new items everyday for way cheaper than I've seen anywhere else. 5 categories: random, wireless, watch, family, and jewelry. Best of all is you can use Paypal to make purchases, so a little (some say very little) insurance that you won't get screwed.

A few weeks ago on another forum this site was posted up by someone and they had some earbud type headphones 3 pair for free, just pay $5 shipping. Thought what the heck and tried it. They shipped quick and I got what I paid for :D ... not the best quality, but they work and I gave them away to my niece and nephew for their Ipods.

When I see something I like I'll do a search and check to make sure it's a good deal. So far they've always been cheaper than Amazon or anywhere else.

Anyways, I've been scoping it out for a while because they have a section just for watches and I'm a watch whore. Nothing fancy or $$$$ in my collection, I just really like watches. Recently they've had some great offers and today I pulled the trigger and got a sweet Invicta for $35 shipped.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That's a lot like Woot. I usually go there in the morning to see if they have anything worth buying.

Woot® : I Want One!?

arkkornkid

There's an awesome watch and clock set on today for any fans of Triumph motorcycles.

Roaddawg

Arkkornkid,

I have to let you know, my wife is not real happy with you! Sorry, but I blamed you for tell me about this site. ;) I check it everyday, an it's so easy to say..."wow, that's a good deal, shoot, only $2.99....I'll take three..." But, I have gotta a few good deals. My latest find was wireless headsets for $4.99 plus shipping ($10 total/each). Still waiting for them in the mail. The wife is about to ban my check card soon though!:surrender:

arkkornkid

Just so happens I meant to pick up a set of those headphones and by the time I left work I forgot about it.

I have gotten a jawbone bluetooth headset/speakerphone that is great and a spy video camera that I haven't had a chance to do anything good with yet.