1983 Honda Nighthawk

xleeb0y13x

This is my brother in laws bike and for such a old girl she is a blast to ride. Ball park of 30k miles on her and she is in rough shape but its fun to have a project bike I'm not spending money on.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373157996.813422.jpg

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

pjmac5

This is my brother in laws bike and for such a old girl she is a blast to ride. Ball park of 30k miles on her and she is in rough shape but its fun to have a project bike I'm not spending money on.View attachment 30536

1982 Honda Nighthawk 650 was my first bike ever. I was stationed at Fort Bragg for 3 years (1989-1992) and rode that Nighthawk for 2 years solid. That was all I had so I rode rain, sleet, snow, lightning. Drove that thing to PT every morning freezing my a$$ off. Loved the shit out of that bike.

Attachments

Last edited:

xleeb0y13x

1982 Honda Nighthawk 650 was my first bike ever. I was stationed at Fort Bragg for 3 years (1989-1992) and rode that Nighthawk for 2 years solid. That was all I had so I rode rain, sleet, snow, lightning. Drove that thing to PT every morning freezing my a$$ off. Loved the shit out of that bike.
That's the thing I hear from most nighthawk owner. No matter engine size guys love these bikes.

2013 Fz6r satin

sharp I'd buy that model today...