120 miles Nor Cal Loop

Bay area rider

Just got back from a 3 hour/120 mile loop around Napa~Lake Berryessa~Middletown~Lake Hennessy... :D

128/121 still awesome
Pope canyon/Butt canyon roads nice
hwy 29 to/from Middletown :eek: twisties

Here are some pics:

Doncan

I envy you. I have 4 days off and on all of them it's been raining buckets of water here in PA. I like the look of those Kawasaki mirrors. Are you still able to see back with them ??

Bay area rider

I envy you. I have 4 days off and on all of them it's been raining buckets of water here in PA. I like the look of those Kawasaki mirrors. Are you still able to see back with them ??
Sorry about the weather there. I hope you get to ride soon.

Thanks. The OEM rabbit ear mirrors are still better as far as views are concerned but the kawi mirrors I installed been good so far. I kinda have to move my arms a bit to get a better rear view, but it works really well.

kvc25

I, too, envy westcoasters and their perfect weather. Here in Philly, it's been raining all week and forecast calls for rain through next Monday. Friggin sucks.

I'm not the type to ever lay my hands on a woman, but if I were to do so, that woman would be Mother Nature. I would like to punch her right in the kidney right about now.

Bay area rider

I, too, envy westcoasters and their perfect weather. Here in Philly, it's been raining all week and forecast calls for rain through next Monday. Friggin sucks.

I'm not the type to ever lay my hands on a woman, but if I were to do so, that woman would be Mother Nature. I would like to punch her right in the kidney right about now.
sorry bro. I hope the mother nature hears you out and makes the rain rain rain go away... :eek:

oyamyers

Had to work yesterday but next time, give a shout out. Might be able to go with. Haven't been to that area yet.

Bay area rider

Had to work yesterday but next time, give a shout out. Might be able to go with. Haven't been to that area yet.
Next time I go will let you know :iconbeer:

DragonBlu

Nice pics...and that is one of the nicest looking yellow bikes I have seen. Just my opinion sir.

Bay area rider

Nice pics...and that is one of the nicest looking yellow bikes I have seen. Just my opinion sir.
Appreciate the compliment. You just made my day! :steve:

Bay area rider

Bay area rider