Wow Great bike

CDN6R

Yesterday I took possession of a new left over 09 FZ6R. My first Bike in 15 years. My previous motorcycles were various sport bikes such as RD 350 LC (82),RZ350(83),Ninja 600R(85),GSXR750(86),CSXR750(91). So now that I am ALOT older and hurt more ( Factory worker for Michelin Tire) I wanted something sporty( no cruiser for me)and comphy at the same time. So far I am lovin this bike,very impressed with it. Now all I need is the weather to clear up so I can go ride. Hello to everyone,Laurence(Laurie) Potter ,Nova Scotia.:Sport:

JSP

Super Moderator
Congrats and welcome!

husker525

I am so jealous!! I miss the RZ350!!! But I sure do like my FZ6R now....Welcome to the site!!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CDN6R

I am so jealous!! I miss the RZ350!!! But I sure do like my FZ6R now....Welcome to the site!!
Believe me,, to this day I kick myself for EVER selling either one of those bikes. My black 82 was modded and would pull to 10,500 RPM`s (red line was 10,000) in 6th gear and I would get just over 200 KMS per hour(120 MPH+). What a great bike,God I still miss it.:shakehead: Now I am enjoying the 6R and maybe changing the Stars to something else. There ia lots of stuff in Europe for the Fz`s sister...XJ6 and XJ6 Diversion. Thanks everyone,,think you can put up with another Canuk?

Detrich

congrats & welcome to the club! :)

Insure Gal

From one east coaster to another.

Welcome, enjoy, have fun.

Oh and BTW am soooo uber jealous that you have that gorgeous Cabot Trail (Canada's answer to the Tail of the Dragon) right in your back yard! :D