Wiring,Splice,Headache

PlaneMonkey

you can make the two wire signals do both running as well as turn with some diodes and resistors FYI.
How do you wire up the resistors? I have an LED tail light with integrated turn signals as well as LED front flashers.Since installing the front, when my turn signal is on, I lose my red tail light/brake light on that side while the orange turn signal flashes at the back. How can I add a resistor in the front to fool the bike into giving me back my running light in the tail?

bdorr1105

How do you wire up the resistors? I have an LED tail light with integrated turn signals as well as LED front flashers.Since installing the front, when my turn signal is on, I lose my red tail light/brake light on that side while the orange turn signal flashes at the back. How can I add a resistor in the front to fool the bike into giving me back my running light in the tail?
I got proton flush mounts and they have 4 wires, one for day time running and they fit great and look great and are nice and bright

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

fazer1

Does anyone have any advice on how to wire the resistors to LED blinkers? I bought some for my fz6r, different from the flush mounts most here have referenced, but no instructions on how to wire them.

Here's an image of the new blinkers with the resistors attached:

Attachments

derf1278

i ran into similar issue installing rear blinkers, since the connectors are different, I spliced mine with posi-locks.

Pich

look you dont need the third wire i just did that mod to my FZ6r the only thing is that you are going to need a diffrent Relay for the LED the relay is located under the passenger seat. good luck man

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member