Why the FZ6R is NOT introduced in Denmark ....

D

dako81

I think I am right in saying that we are not getting the fully faired FZ6R in the UK either:(. ?

Nelly
I bet you could buy a XJ6 Diversion and then have a US member order, or you could order the side fairings and put them on.

Nelly

I bet you could buy a XJ6 Diversion and then have a US member order, or you could order the side fairings and put them on.
That will be the most popular mod I reckon. You can turn an old Diversion into a super sporty R. Oh the seat is different to. The USA seat is much more racy.

Nelly

D

dako81

That will be the most popular mod I reckon. You can turn an old Diversion into a super sporty R. Oh the seat is different to. The USA seat is much more racy.

Nelly
Yea, I wonder which seat is more comfortable, the 1 piece or 2 piece. If it's the 2, I could make a fortune buying the seats and shipping them off out of the US!!! HA!

S

steveindenmark

Sorry Mate lol.

I am just struggling to get my head around the cost of it, and the fact that you are only allowed to ride at certain times of the year (although I can understand from a safety point of view).

Nelly

Nelly,

The high cost is because of the 180% import tax we have to pay. Second only to India, which is why all those Indian made Enfields are used on all their tours.

We can ride all year round if we want to but the insurance is a real stinger. Apart from that it is Kin freezing mid way through October until May so it is not much fun anyway.

Steve