Wheelstripes

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

For anyone out the with wheel stripes, what thickness did you get? The site I'm looking at has two different sizes 6mm (1/4 in) and 11mm (1/2 in). I would like the thicker ones for a bolder look but I'm a few hundred miles away from my bike right now and I can't measure.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I have 11 mm wheel stripes. I don't have them on yet, but they will cover nearly the entire lip of the wheel. It will make for a very bold stripe. :thumbup:

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Thanks. That's what Iwant too so now Ithink I can place an order and they will be waiting for me by the time I get home.

demon408

check this out

i just ordered some last night. the other thread has some really nice pix. but go to ebay, advanced search, seller,dunstangraffix. he will pretty much do whatever u want, size, color, words, reflective :D thank goodness for this forum.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
i just ordered some last night. the other thread has some really nice pix. but go to ebay, advanced search, seller,dunstangraffix. he will pretty much do whatever u want, size, color, words, reflective :D thank goodness for this forum.
That's how I got mine and they look awesome!! :thumbup: If the rain would ever stop, I will get the bike washed up and put them on. I even got them customized with the FZ6R logo on them.

demon408

That's how I got mine and they look awesome!! :thumbup: If the rain would ever stop, I will get the bike washed up and put them on. I even got them customized with the FZ6R logo on them.
i asked for just yamaha. im trying to debadge the bike

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member