Wheel stripes photos please!

locwan

Fellow FZ6R owners, proud new owner of yamaha blue fz6r checking in!

Need your help! Please post some pics of your ride with colour wheel strips on, especially on a yamaha blue fz6r!

I'm trying to decide how white or blue stripes will look on the bike, or if you have other colours on there, please post some pics!

ajcatx

Blue wheel stripes

I got mine from Dunston graphics they are non reflective and 10mm

ajcatx

Rim stripe tip

A tip I have about Rim stripes the thicker the stripe the less you see the mistakes you make putting them on and getting them straight. I had 6mm stripes before and they looked good but you could see the imperfections easier. I then put on 10mm stripes and they looked much better.

locwan

Looks good guys! I wonder if anyone has tried blue bike with yellow or red stripes... wonder how they would look.

ajcatx

ummm

I think RED on a blue bike would look to much like a US flag. I have seen other blue bikes with lime green stripes but they also had some lime green graphics.....you can photoshop the look you want pretty easy. Thats how I determined what color i wanted.

rjsantana20

I did the blue on my FZ6R and because they are thin, you definitely see the imperfections. I think I will get the thicker ones. I will post up pics soon.

jotapeh

I put white reflective stripes on my black FZ6R. Unfortunately I really suck at applying wheel stripes and it's uneven. :p I'll try again someday.

Rat

Unfortunately I really suck at applying wheel stripes and it's uneven
:D Not only you. I will be re-applying stripes to front wheel today.
Rear looks not so bad because I got experience after front wheel. Perhaps will change color to more dark red or yellow.

Last edited:

ME_with_a_B

I have pink stripes to put on mine, but I won't apply them until I can put the bike up on stands...

Every time I go to a buddy's house who has the stands, we get sidetracked with othe projects or go out for a ride. When I finally manage to get it done, of course I'll upload pics. The pink is a reflective stripe, and it matches the pink graphics on the '09 perfectly :cheer:

lmacasiljig

Mine is rascal grafikz

Attachments

nashvillenobody

Man Ronnie.. Where did you get those stripes?
from a guy off ebay. i emailed him with what I wanted and he sent me pictures of these back. i then sent him the money paypal and wahlah.... lol

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited: