What's gonna be on your Christmas list for your FZ6R???

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

Oh almost forgot! Joe Rocket steel jeans! (Completely forgot about them until it showed up in mail today)
Those the Rocket Denim 3.0? I want to try a paid of those.

I need to stop looking in this thread before I buy something
JT i got another Vcan 136 BT helmet for $30 on Jafrum yesterday, last one and no other sizes but XS (which i bought for my kid) couldn't resist for $30

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

so you have 50 of them now? Lol i should not be talking i have like 10 hemlmets lol
LOL not quite
I have a Torc T12B Bluetooth that is my main helmet.
I have a vcan 136 BT that is my second helmet (which you can try when you make it down)
I have another vcan 136 I gave to my nephew so we can talk as we ride
I have a hawk 6607 modular Bluetooth that I think is too heavy so I use it as kind of the guest helmet or let my wife wear it if she wants to talk to me while we are riding it.
now I will have another vcan 136 for my daughter

latony007

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

ST3RL0

Not for Christmas, but in the new year.
T-rex pick ups, braided lines, ebc clutch, folding levers, rg racing tail tidy and LiPo battery

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Lilday

Well I'm not sure if I've bought it as a Christmas present to myself or an early graduation treat, but the FZ6R has a nice bunch of goodies:

R6 forks
R6 brakes
R6 Levers
R6 front wheel
R6 Yokes
R6 Mudguard
MT03 Headlight (not sure on this yet)
Renthal bar mounts
AllBalls bearings

And for me:

HJC Carbon lid

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Billsbet0

Oops, couldn't wait for Christmas - corbin seat is on

I was home sick a few days this week - it was brutal, I wouldn't have wished that on anybody http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d163/bowtieman55/smiley-zombie46ni.gif, and my wife says, "I'm surprised you haven't put your new seat on your bike yet" She had suggested I order it as a present from the family. I think she was testing me to see how sick I really was. I waited until today, which was the first day I felt better, and put it on. Haven't been out for a ride on it yet but it looks nice on the bike.

Oh, yeah, bought the bike a year ago tomorrow, December 22nd. I put 15,000 miles on it since then.

Now I need to update my signature to remove the "on order" :D

Attachments

ignatz

Christmas came a few days early and I got my motodynamics tail light installed.

Also had an unexpected purchase when my neighbor found a set of motocentric luggage on Craigslist in really good condition. Now I can get rid of my laptop backpack and use the tailbag instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

I was home sick a few days this week - it was brutal, I wouldn't have wished that on anybody http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d163/bowtieman55/smiley-zombie46ni.gif, and my wife says, "I'm surprised you haven't put your new seat on your bike yet" She had suggested I order it as a present from the family. I think she was testing me to see how sick I really was. I waited until today, which was the first day I felt better, and put it on. Haven't been out for a ride on it yet but it looks nice on the bike.

Oh, yeah, bought the bike a year ago tomorrow, December 22nd. I put 15,000 miles on it since then.

Now I need to update my signature to remove the "on order" :D
that seat looks great, let us know about the ride. Wish the damn things weren't 500 bucks. My S40 has basically the exact same size seat and they only get 270 for that one.

Ricenoodle

Anyone know of a decent place stateside to buy the Rizoma Engine case sliders for both sides of our bike. Thinking about doing these next. After that it's red SS Galfer brakes lines, new pads and paint the caliper red too while i'm at it then i think i'm done.

Billsbet0

that seat looks great, let us know about the ride. Wish the damn things weren't 500 bucks. My S40 has basically the exact same size seat and they only get 270 for that one.
Corbin says you need to put something like 2,000 miles on new seats to break it in. As you ride it's supposed to fit to your butt so it's a customized fit after you break it in. I put 100 miles on it today. the seat is definitely firm but no numb butt or the leg pain I was having with stock seat.

I think a really heavy rider was the original owner of my bike as the seat cushion was really warn out. I could feel the plastic pan where it goes over the frame rails. Caused all kinds of numb butt and leg pains by the time I got home from work.

They are spendy. I've been kicking the purchase idea around for a year reading what others have experienced and wondering if it would be worth it. It's too bad the only way to know how much it is worth to you is to go ahead and spring for the seat.

With the old seat I was ready to get off after 45 minutes on the bike and ready to hurt someone if the ride went longer than 75 minutes. Rode an hour to work and 75 minutes home on the new seat and was okay.