What type of gear does your wife, GF, Passenger wear?

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
I dont ride with mine too often, but when I do;

Full face helmet
Jacket of some sort(she had one, but returned it for fit issues been nagging her to buy another one)

Nagging her to buy gloves soon, and boots. Wont require her to wear pants, because sometimes I dont wear them either(protective pants that is).

Is it wrong to have her pay for all of this? Opinions? Were not married, yet atleast.

my passenger usually wears one of my jackets (full leather or leather/textile), leather motorcycle gloves, and a full-face helmet (all depends on which of my 3 I wear, haha).

really should replace two of my helmets though and just grab another HJC. great helmets for $100, but i'd really love an RF1100 or similar. so much $$ though :(

pants and boots are difficult since i'm generally much bigger than my passengers, so it's not like they can borrow either of those.

My wife is still too scared to get on. I offered to buy her a pink and leopard skin cortech jacket so now she wears it w/o armor but still won't get on the bike. i'm kind of glad because shes gained about 5 lbs per yr for the last 20 and is a bit of a :soapbox: Sorry ladies.

Helmet, gloves, boots, textile jacket and textile riding pants.

Well, I don't have a gf so I ride a handful of different girls. I have a couple of afx helmets that are pink for them and gloves. If I end up in a relationship I'll be sure my girl has textile pants and a jacket.

Well, I don't have a gf so I ride a handful of different girls. I have a couple of afx helmets that are pink for them and gloves. If I end up in a relationship I'll be sure my girl has textile pants and a jacket.

Well my, my, my... aren't you quite the ladies man.
(I'm sure each and every one of them absolutely LOVE wearing the same thing that last nights dessert wore just yesterday, ya know, before them. LoL) ;)
Be afraid. Be very afraid. One day one of them will be all "WHAT?! Lots of girls have used this gear?!?!?! How many would you say?! I CANNOT believe this!"

Always remember, Bitches be cRaZy!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My girlfriend wears a Bell helmet that was originally mine but didn't fit me right,
a white Sedici perf. leather jacket,
and a pair of my old gloves (way too big for her).
currently in normal boots (at least they're leather) and jeans. I have her wear knee pads that I have from my rollerblading days over her jeans until we get some proper pants, and I have some purple scorpion gloves on the way.

I'll be much more at ease when she can be fully geared up.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Back