What the... another Ahole in NJ Rt208

ngengs

I was reading another thread about riding with a video cam, and I recently decided to start doing so, since my Drift HD170 was just gathering dust at home after only a weeks use when it was brand new a couple of months ago.

The very first day I started again, this jerk happens to be on the same road following me, TAILGATING me, then cut me off-purposely tried to run me off the road! I had to stay calm, coz bikers always lose in road (rage) conflicts.

I got his plates but decided to just hold on to it instead of going to the cops.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XcVOIj-xWk]GET THIS GUY OFF THE ROAD TRIED TO RUN ME OFF ON NJ 208 - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Sage

I agree with Don, file a report asap. You said he was tailgating and then this shows him purposely trying to run you off the road. Get him off the road and in a cell now

JSP

Super Moderator
File a report ASAP! He did it to you, the next guy may not be so lucky. What if you see on the news that he killed someone else and you did nothing about it? You can live with that?

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

FZ6Rob85

I agree with Sage and Don, get him off the road.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BKP

Find out who he is, and where he lives, and then order a lifetime subscription to Gay Times, under Mr. A-Hole's name, and have them bill it to Mrs. A-Hole...

(and yes... I've taken similarly vindictive yet wholly satisfying action in the past...)

Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BKP

MustGoFaster

Drop the dime on this doucher and get 'em off the road.

Spunky99

Even if the Police do nothing about this, report it anyway. He didn't hit you so it's an uphill battle to win a conviction and the DA hasn't the time or energy for these cases. What will happen is that this will go into the file on the guy and if he ever does hit someone, this will be dug out and added to his misery in court.
Stepping up and reporting these asshats is a very important tool in keeping us safe. We can't do anything about the texters and people not paying attention as they don't listen but we can do something about people that use their cars and trucks as a deadly weapon against a biker.

It would be nice to go beat him up or have him jailed but in reality that isn't going to happen. Glad you kept your cool and didn't get hurt.

The last one I reported for this got a "stop and knock" by a biker Police officer to find out why he is such and asshole. He was informed that the next time something like this is reported, he will get to go to court and have a lawyer defend him for attempted murder....that will be a lot of fun..right?

redprodigy35

I ride on 208 all the time -- GWB to Oakland, NJ.

That my friend is:

1.)Insane.
2.)A great example of your fellow cagers out here in this state.

I would have been so pissed that I never would have got his plate.... Having said that I think you should make use of it.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Alex6

The driver of that minivan should be raped with the rusty pipe from his muffler.
However, you shell never drive with a speed so slow that a minivan can overcome you. Worry what's in front of you - something you have a better chance to control. Leave everything behind you, well, behind.

BoneJj

I'm another for report his ahole, If anything maybe a biker cop will knock on his door at 2am and make him get up and have to deal with a cop. LOL.

I'm going to order myself a nice discrete helmet cam when I go to get my new bike. I'm having severe withdraw from not riding... Once you ride it's so hard not to ride, though this weather has sucked really bad lately and I haven't even been able to go to my friend to ride his as every time I go to it's raining.......... FU RAIN!

Sorry, mini rant but yeah, report this ahole and at least get it on file that he tried to kill you. Maybe it will come across the desk of a DA that rides as well...

Brock Kickass

Report him! Give the police the video. Even if they do nothing, this will be on record. Good move posting it on YouTube too. Hopefully his friends, family, and colleagues see it and see what a douche he is. Makes for great family get-together convo. "Hey Bob, saw you driving like a big bag of dicks on YouTube this week. Real classy."