What Should I Pay!

anson650

That's too high for around here as as well. $4000- $4500. Do you really want all the up grades? And are they completely sorted? Or would you rather start from scratch? I'd rather get an unmolested sample. But that's me. I'll ride a bike for a year before I make changes.
The real buying season is just beginning.
Anson
Edit: What to look for? At 2,200 miles there should be nothing wrong, broken, damaged, or not functioning 100%. No evidence that it's been down, or abnormal wear, tires, chain, sprockets, foot peg rubber etc. It should not need a tire. There's down and there's dropped. Walk away from down. Dropped could just be cosmetic, but sometimes not. A dropped bike can just break the mirror or also twist the bracket where the mirror is attached. Bring a friend. Get a test ride. Have the friend riding behind you look for smoke under hard acceleration. Look at the title, is it clean? or rebuilt? or some other category. No title? walk away. Bring a friend. They can distract the seller when you need time to think.
Good luck

Last edited:

anson650

The price is right. It sounds good. I'd look over the wiring job just to make sure it was done right. Do you like blue?
Anson
edit:
I just looked at some CL's Syracuse, Hudson Valley, Binghamton, there's a lot of '09s listed for $3200 up to $4300. Of course the 2010 Raven I am interested is $5600. There will be a lot of bargains coming up.

Last edited: