What do you like about your FZ6R?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

Easy to handle, forgiving to ride, great looks, cheap to run, comfortable, and a great all rounder. Whether I was going for a spirited ride, riding in the city, or droning along the highway to work it never felt out of place. I also really liked how quiet it was. I love the sound a high-performance motor makes when it is really screaming, but I miss how incognito my FZ6R was. It didn't draw a lot of attention, which can be a very good thing.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Dustin600

I like the nimbleness of the bike.
I like the fuel economy. 46 mpg.
I like its sporty look.
I like the fact that I can ride for hours and feel as good when I stop as I did when I started. Or maybe even better.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Maadi

Gas mileage! Usually 50 mpg for my commute, sometimes even 55, and 60 off the highway.

The ease of oil change! Unlike some Yamahas whose oil filters are HIDDEN...

The looks/color - My 2011 copper/raven is gorgeous :)

Power/speed - plenty for me coming off of a V-Star 650 Classic..

Seating position - might be hard on my butt, but way easier on my back than the "cruiser slouch"

Versatility - as others have mentioned, this bike can do it all.

Did I mention it's pretty? :D

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

RoadTrip

uh, sorry to go off topic, did the mods just delete the 'FZ6R vs CB1000R' thread? Why not just close it if was becoming an issue, do we really have to delete entire threads?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
F

FZ6R2013

mine too.

mods always end up deleting because theres always a troll in every thread thats gotta act up and get way off topic.

<------------------------thanked 1 time in 1 post, SCORE. ( vs what ? thanked 1 time in 2 posts ? ) lol.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Muffinpunch

Probably not deleted, just hidden. You could ask the mod to reinstate the thread. I don't know this for sure, just assuming they wouldn't delete the entire thread.

<------------------------thanked 1 time in 1 post, SCORE. ( vs what ? thanked 1 time in 2 posts ? ) lol.

Yup! Number will almost never match once you get a bunch of posts, unless one person always thanks you only once.
Talk about getting off topic! Aren't we supposed to be talking about what we like about the fz6r? Lol

I love the fz6r for its potential. I love the xj6 for its looks. I love them both for their price tag and simplicity.