what age is every one ?

clifford_05

Im 22 and will be 23 on friday. Finally made myself break down and finally get a bike and Im so glad I did. I love my fz6r. Its comfy, looks good, and still plenty fast enough for me. I dont need some superbike that goes 200+ mphs

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

clifford_05

Yep, on the street, +120mph will do just fine... ask a few GSXR riders who've ridden with me...
my bike is quiet...
my bike is able to keep up... on the street (I will admit, they could tear me a new one on the track)
it's not flashy, it is comfy...
it suites me just fine as well.
Well yeah on a track verse a more faster built bike we'd lose but on the street its got plenty of power to cruise around from place to place. And I know bikes are meant to be fast but Im not lookin to drive balls to the wall all the time. I just like to cruise most of the time and just enjoy riding. Now dont get me wrong I still love to get on it from time to time just cause the speed is great fun but speed isnt the only reason I decided to get a bike.

I just wish some of you guys lived in my area, :p hahaha

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

ajcatx

I will be 38 next month

blackie65

I will turn 70 in August. Started rideing in 1962 on a 250 Ducati, rode for 20yrs on a variety of bikes and quit in 1980. Started rideing again in 2004 and have owned 10 bikes since 2004. They included sv650 Suzuki,650Ninja,FZ1,and 1250 Bandit with a few cruisers thrown in for good measure.

At Demo rides I have rode over 80 different bikes since 2004 a lot were a lot faster. But this fz6r is the top of my list for the most fun for the money!!:)

Insure Gal

I'm in my forties (let's just leave it at that :p) and this is my second bike.

bikerMommy

25 today!! Wooooo Hooooo!! And this is one of my two bikes, gotta 07 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

KenS

Just hit 43 a couple weeks ago, this is my second bike (cruiser convert)

dolfan

I am 45 going on 25 after 5 weeks of my fz6r, my 3rd bike. This one replaced my seca 750.:)