We are live!!

Admin

Staff member
Hi Guys the site is live now.. All FZ6R Rider profiles and FZ6R Specific posts have been imported to the site..

There are a few bugs Im working on but everthing should be working!:D

PS use your same username and pass from the FZ6 Site

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for getting us all set up. let me know if you need any help or anything else. :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Yea! Awesome work Dennis!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I sent you a PM.

I am having some trouble getting an avatar. Any thoughts? Also, I noticed that my post count went down, is it only counting what I have posted in the FZ6R related discussions and the posts made in the FZ6 related discussions no longer counted?

Thanks

Admin

Staff member
I sent you a PM.

I am having some trouble getting an avatar. Any thoughts? Also, I noticed that my post count went down, is it only counting what I have posted in the FZ6R related discussions and the posts made in the FZ6 related discussions no longer counted?

Thanks
the FZ6 related discussions dont exist on this site so they are not counted:thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
the FZ6 related discussions dont exist on this site so they are not counted:thumbup:
That's what I thought. Is there anyway to import the experience and reputation to the new forum? Not that it matters all that much, I'm just curious how much is going to be transferred over is all.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
We're all new here so we get a fresh start. :D

Some already have their posts counted. Some who have to re-register here will start at the beginning. ;)

shreveport1

We need mods now so if ur interested pick a forum you would like to mod and pm it to me:thumbup:
I sent you a pm for a mod job....I live in the bar anyway...since my thread's are useualy useless information nobody really need's anyway.... :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I noticed that. Clean slate for you I guess. Now don't go doing anything crazy, ya hear. lol

Admin

Staff member
I sent you a pm for a mod job....I live in the bar anyway...since my thread's are useualy useless information nobody really need's anyway.... :D
Apperciate it but I want the FZ6R riders to mod the site forums.... I will make you a supermod thou Unless you plan on spending as much time here at the other site
:eek::thumbup:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

jocampo

Hi Guys the site is live now.. All FZ6R Rider profiles and FZ6R Specific posts have been imported to the site..

There are a few bugs Im working on but everthing should be working!:D

PS use your same username and pass from the FZ6 Site
Just discover today that old fz6r forum no longer exists. What happened?