Triumph Daytona 675 Triple

C

CravenMoorhead

More than nice looking. Actually more "go" than "show"! :Flash:

C

CHEMIKER

I have been eyeing these for a while. There is a Triumph dealership a couple of blocks from my work.

Rode to my favorite coffee shop the other day and parked next to one. Just a stunning bike. I started talking to the guy riding it and it turns out it wasn't his - he works at the Triumph dealership and it's a demo. He said I could swing by and take a test, ride but I haven't yet. I'm afraid it will be a very expensive trip.

MNDZA

I want that so bad, but I don't want to be sitting like a horse jockey......most likely gonna go with a different triple......Speed Triple.....looks fun.

Nice bike but have you guys seen the new 2009 Ducati 848?

MNDZA

I saw an 848 today. It was soooo awesome, but same ergos and that won't work for me.

Hellgate

Both are very nice rides indeed. Even though the 675 is a faster bike on the track I think I'd go with the 848 because of the cool factor. Besides you can get one for 84 payments of $189 a month! That is a 7 year loan people.

V

vdbergj1

Awsome! Nice color as well. :thumbup: My first choice if ever going to superbikes - I won't...
Do you have a url for more of this bike?

- the Daytona 675 I'm talking about

W

Wildcard

My brother actually has an '06 675. Awesome machine. I went to pick the bike up for him and rode it 3 hours straight. It had Two Brothers exhaust with DB killers and what made it most comfortable was the HeliBars and the gel seat. My only complaint with the comfort was the stiff setup of the suspension. You felt every bump through your body. Incredbile sounding machine though.

This was a vid of part of the trip...you can see how the bike makes things more exciting hahaha
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnHKObN7BAw]YouTube - Riding home New Bike higher res[/ame]

N

necrotimus

Delearship near me is doing test rides ont he 848 this weekend... but i could never ride one for mor ethan 5 mins before my back would give up.