Trackday Checklist

MikeN02

Just a General trackday checklist for you guys, feel free to add anything and if someone wants to sticky this it's cool with me.

Extra fluids (Coolant, Oil, Brake)
Folding Tent Stand (Shade/Pits)
Folding Chairs
Cooler with snacks/drinks
Extra Key
Tools, Tools, Tools
Stands
Zip Tie
Duct Tape
Cameras
Extra Fuel (5 Gal.)
Tire Pressure Gauge
Rags
Notepad/Pens (notes for tips/instructions)
Sunglasses
Extra parts (Spare levers, clip-ons, windshield)
Money
Event Forms
Chain Oil/Cleaner
Advil
Tents (If you're staying overnight)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Bloke

Take your mirrors off too!

Novices being skittish or ballsy (defending) on a track because they see a bike in their mirrors is dangerous as heck.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MikeN02

Take your mirrors off too!

Novices being skittish or ballsy (defending) on a track because they see a bike in their mirrors is dangerous as heck.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
List is pretty much along the lines of "don't forget" to take these with you. I think there's already another sticky for prepping your bike for the track but yeah, need to remove your mirrors, disconnect headlight/taillight, have them taped over, removal of kickstand/zip tie it, some tracks require numbers, wheel weight taped over, etc.

Heineken

Elite Member

bmw675

No Gear? Bike? I mean those are pretty important too :)
hell, might as well throw a rider in that list than too. :D

in addition to duct tape, get/use blue painters tape. doesn't leave residue behind when you remove it.
owners manual- in case you have problems and need to look something up.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking that you guys have forgotten THE most important aspect of a trackday....

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MikeN02

Yep, the powerful bikes. Tuning, suspension, and sponsors are all a cover up to get these girls together.

FastFreddy

- Hacksaw footpeg nibs off.
- Remember to lean over and hang off more than usual when going past the photographer. As he moves around the course, you'll get good at that section ;)

PS. I'll buy some photos off him soon.

Last edited:

Chevyfazer

- Hacksaw footpeg nibs off.
- Remember to lean over and hang off more than usual when going past the photographer. As he moves around the course, you'll get good at that section ;)

PS. I'll buy some photos off him soon.
Most of them just unscrew so if you like them you can replace them

Detrich

Damn. I have none of those things. LOL. I don't even have tools. Well I have an AC compressor. =\