Track Days for Noobs

brownwa

Did the Z2 Road Rider 2.0 course at Sonoma Raceway over Easter weekend (full album):

Definitely recommend this as a $125 step II from the basic MSF course. Also a great way to get some cheap track time, without having to tape up your bike or being scared by the big kids whizzing by you. Heck, I just unstrapped my tank and tail bags and was "track ready".

Maadi

Looks great! I'd love to do something like that!

I like the way your riding gear continues the red streak of your bike - did you plan it that way?

brownwa

Looks great! I'd love to do something like that!

I like the way your riding gear continues the red streak of your bike - did you plan it that way?
Happy coincidence with the riding gear. Like I wanted a red-black theme, but the red on the side just happened to blend well with the gas tank.

Motomama

Did the Z2 Road Rider 2.0 course at Sonoma Raceway over Easter weekend (full album):

Definitely recommend this as a $125 step II from the basic MSF course. Also a great way to get some cheap track time, without having to tape up your bike or being scared by the big kids whizzing by you. Heck, I just unstrapped my tank and tail bags and was "track ready".
ZZ 2 RR track day are great. They were very helpful when I took their class 3 years ago at Sonoma too. The FZ6R is so awesome on the track. I've taken it on serious track days since. I have the sv650 now for the track because I don't want anything to happen to my 6r. But the 6r is a great for everything. Awesome bike. I love it. uploadfromtaptalk1428468281936.jpg

Attachments

brownwa

ZZ 2 RR track day are great. They were very helpful when I took their class 3 years ago at Sonoma too. The FZ6R is so awesome on the track. I've taken it on serious track days since. I have the sv650 now for the track because I don't want anything to happen to my 6r. But the 6r is a great for everything. Awesome bike. I love it. View attachment 33482
Holy crap your FZ6R looks amazing in the racing photo you attached. I am humbled :)