Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic (ARC 1 & 2) - Colorado 2020

Midori

The Total Control ARC classes (2 levels) are amazing. I did them a couple years ago and i'm looking to take them again. There are currently no level 2 classes scheduled for Colorado this summer,

https://www.totalcontroltraining.net/schedule

I reached out to the TC team and apparently we can get a custom class created if we have a minimum of 4 people willing to sign up for ARC 1 & 2 - its pricey but worth every penny. I'm looking to see if we can get 3 more people who are interested. Note: You must have completed level 1 before you're allowed to take the level 2 class. If you only want to attend level, this appears to be being offered by t3rg and iron buffalo (links below)

I've reached out to both of those org's and they haven't yet responded on offering level 2 class. I'll update this with info as it comes in.

- Joey

For those who are wondering how much this would cost... most places appear to have the ARC level 1 class available for around $300-350. Level 2 is usually the same cost or $50 more.

Midori

Haha, update 1. Lee Parks bought the Iron buffalo riding school and now that's the only school to offer the ARC classes in Colorado!

BTW: T3RG is a great riding school, I highly recommend them - I used them my initial intermediate rider training along with my refreshers over the years. They have high quality rider coaches :)

Last edited:

Midori

Update 3:

I've been informed i'm the only person to request a level 2 class in the past 2 years.

Last edited: