Thought everyone would appreciate this vid

xorbe

If you read the threads, the riders had been doing excessive speeds in residential areas, which I am guessing sparked the show down. But probably the truck dude should have called the cops, not attempted vehicular murder ...

FastFreddy

I'd rather get headbutted by a helmet designed to squish than have a head on crash that kills you. One headbutt wasn't enough for this killer on the road.

This happened to me 2 weeks ago, except when I pulled over to eyeball the guy he swerved at me again even closer. I was angry for like 3 hours, that's a long time for me.

Funksterrider

Yes, excessive speed, however, those comments are based off of the bikers videos they've uploaded on their channel which looked pretty safe and secluded to me. Hopefully they kept it that way. I wouldn't call it "residential roads" If they are no homes around, just a train tracks.

Still though, alot seemed out of context but that could have killed both of those riders for sure.. :/

Funksterrider

Fastfreddie... damn dude! Idk what i would have done but maybe follow the guy while calling the police or something wow. Sorry to hear man glad you're alright.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member