things are not good

stuna

our house had a house fire so were in a motor home for now . hope things get moving along . but i did get a few miles on the rd400 :D
if things get good we will do bike night in duluth on Tuesday:D:D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
hey good luck man. I thought I had it bad when our family lost two of our cars due to lightening hitting a power line that set them on fire. You seem to have a positive attitude. That will take you far.

6R Blackout

sorry about your house, hope everything fairs well for you!

BKP

Sorry to hear about the fire. Glad you're set with a temporary place until you get rebuilt/repaired.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Fizzer6R

:eek: hey everything is safe that's the most important. can rebuild anything, but lives

Detrich

ouch. sorry to hear, but at least u guys are safe and sound. hope things get better soon.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

Glad to hear you, your family, and the RD were unharmed. Stuff can be replaced. People and vintage motorcylces are priceless.
Joking aside, though, what a crappy thing to have to go through. I am truly glad to hear no people were harmed in the ordeal, and I wish you and your family the best of luck getting back to normal as quickly as you can.

stuna

glad to hear you, your family, and the rd were unharmed. Stuff can be replaced. People and vintage motorcylces are priceless.
Joking aside, though, what a crappy thing to have to go through. I am truly glad to hear no people were harmed in the ordeal, and i wish you and your family the best of luck getting back to normal as quickly as you can.
the garage is away from the house , it helps to have 40 acres:d