The Best LEVERS' Deal you will EVER find

Dimi

Reviving this old thread... Thinking about getting myself a pair of those levers you've been talking about. Which one is the trusted solution? That the2wheels shop or the kaokangtang guy? Seems like the2wheels shop ones are better and more popular. Also what's the difference between the shorties and the long ones?

Last edited:

Dimi

Ok, figured I'm getting the 2wheels version, seems they all are pretty much the same thing anyway...

I'm a little bit concerned about the colour fade you've all been talking about though... Was thinking of getting the black ones with red adjusters, but it gets way too hot and sunny here in Greece so they might fade real quick, I suppose. That said, I might get the silver or titanium ones..

bQQm

I just bought myself the titanium ones now! thanks for reviving this thread

bQQm

Delivery was super quick to AUS. Installation was easy and I've never done it before.

As for quality, I've never had aftermarket levers before so, to me, they feel cheap (obviously for the price) they don't look cheap though and that's all I was worried about.

Dimi

Ok people fyi the levers are definitely worth buying! Way better quality than what I expected, took me about 10 minutes to install without any issues, super sexy looks (titanium w. black adjusters) , superb feeling, especially for the clutch lever! Feels like I'm riding a scooter. (or maybe that's just me....) :D

Probably my best buy to date, along with the Evotech tail tidy. Go for it!