Temperature display change from Fahrenheit to Celsius

Yummy Yellow

I've searched the forum but for the life of me cannot find anything on how to change the coolant temperature display from degrees fahrenheit to celsius. Does anyone know how? Is this at all possible ?:confused:

findmadhav

The owners manual does not have anything to say to change display from degrees fahrenheit to celsius, but it does have info on changing miles to kilometers. You can try that. It might change the temp to degrees celcius as well because that is metric system.
Not sure if it would work, but I think it should.

Quote from manual: 'To switch the speedometer and odometer/tripmeter displays between kilometers and miles, press the "SELECT" button for atleast one second.'

lmzj0004

Mine doesn't. It changes to km but stays on Fahrenheit.
I contract Yamaha and they didn't have an answer... great service?

6R Blackout

It does swap to C if you change to km..
+1 on that cause just out of curiosity I changed mine to km and it was on C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

blkbrd

Elite Member

AL72

Hi guys, some update in this thread? I'm a new owner of a 2014 FZ6R, I live in Mexico and my bike speedometer and odometer are in km/h, but the coolant display is in fahrenheit. I want to change it to Celcius degrees.

Greetings!

Last edited:

latony007

Hi guys, some update in this thread? I'm a new owner of a 2014 FZ6R, I live in Mexico and my bike speedometer and odometer are in km/h, but the coolant display is in fahrenheit. I want to change it to Celcius degrees.

Greetings!
Celcius sucks anyway so learn Fahrenheit lol
I keep telling everyone that C sucks and the world should switch to F, same way that imperial sucks and the US should switch to metric but no one listens to me :D

Maadi

Celcius sucks anyway so learn Fahrenheit lol
I keep telling everyone that C sucks and the world should switch to F, same way that imperial sucks and the US should switch to metric but no one listens to me :D
Ummmm... Soo.... The Celcius? It's kinda part of the whole metric system, sort of... You know, water freezes at 0 and boils at 100... ;)

AL72

Ummmm... Soo.... The Celcius? It's kinda part of the whole metric system, sort of... You know, water freezes at 0 and boils at 100... ;)
Celcius are easier.. lol :D

Well, I have to live with Fahrenheit, there's no way to change the display to celcius. Maybe with an engine scanner???

Greetings!