TBR Exhaust

OTTF

Thought since there are still some folks still looking for a exhaust upgrade at a decent price there is a deal right now at 58 Cycle for the carbon.

Out the door it's $858.95 w/shipping included.

58cycle Parts & Accessories Webstore

PT

cbzdel

Good price :thumbup:

New Enough might price match it and even give you a lower price, something to also think about..

cbzdel

they all perform the same its just a difference in looks

angelsneverlose

guess im gonna end up buying this since, i have no idea what the arrow exhaust looks like or sounds like, and i dont want to spend big bucks on something that doesnt work out or sounds like junk, lol

cal003

I just got mine yesterday from newenough, infact I think I saw cbzdel on portland ave around 6ish when i was taking my exhaust home or someone else with a 6r... :D installed it last night started it up this morning damn it sounds sexy, just LOUD gave me a headache on the way home on the highway..

Anways, Newenough sent me a e-mail that said since i bought the exhaust from them and the juicebox for our bikes just came out they're going to sell it to me for $235 shipped... so if you get it from newenough you might get a discount on a juicebox :D

Attachments

rleckert

I just got mine yesterday from newenough, infact I think I saw cbzdel on portland ave around 6ish when i was taking my exhaust home or someone else with a 6r... :D installed it last night started it up this morning damn it sounds sexy, just LOUD gave me a headache on the way home on the highway..

Anways, Newenough sent me a e-mail that said since i bought the exhaust from them and the juicebox for our bikes just came out they're going to sell it to me for $235 shipped... so if you get it from newenough you might get a discount on a juicebox :D
Looks great - I'm jealous.
So, is it to loud??

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great - I'm jealous.
So, is it to loud??
It's not too loud. It does take a bit to get used to the different sound and "loudness," but it's not obnoxious loud.

Cal003 -- It looks like you have the P1 tip. How do you like it? Did you listen to the exhaust with and without it in, and did you have a preference for sound vs. loudness?

cal003

It's not too loud. It does take a bit to get used to the different sound and "loudness," but it's not obnoxious loud.

Cal003 -- It looks like you have the P1 tip. How do you like it? Did you listen to the exhaust with and without it in, and did you have a preference for sound vs. loudness?
Nope haven't tried it without the tip yet it came installed in the can, I may take it out tomorrow to see the difference but most likely keep it in, so far I love the sound its not obnoxious loud like you said but sitting on the the bike for a while does give me a headache :eek: might start wearing my earbuds more

xXMotoSniperXx

Very nice! Way to Pioneer the way for us! Now I might not order the 05 R6 headers!!!:drool: