Targa Fender Eliminator

cbzdel

just seen that part today.. wish there was a better pic of a mounted.. even though I always have the CW FE kit..

M3Sharif

just seen that part today.. wish there was a better pic of a mounted.. even though I always have the CW FE kit..
There are pics. You just have to click on the "Detailed Description" Tab in the link I sent. Looks like the base is a little nicer than the CW but the amber bulbs I'm not liking so much. I'm happy enough with what I have :)

cbzdel

I do like that base alot better myself I am with you the CW does its job and I am happy with it, plus because the CW doesnt have the "filler plate" the license plate is able to be held up higher.

Verranth

I just ordered the Targa kit today. I'll have to post pics when I get it installed....

now, for the waiting game. =)

Verranth

aww man! I thought he only did those 5 and he was done. If I knew he was still making them, I would have asked.

;(

demon408

they are cool

save ur self some money and go with uscg's. he even has some pix up they look good

Verranth

Yes, I agree, save yourself the money and get his. Unfortunately, I cant return mine =(...well, technically I can return it, for a 20% restock fee and return shipping...at $85, I would have to pay 17 bucks for restock, plus return shipping, say...10 bucks?. So, almost $30 to return the stupid thing, and I would have $50 or so left over. I could do it, but at this point, its not worth the hastle.

Last edited:

area

Yes, I agree, save yourself the money and get his. Unfortunately, I cant return mine =(...well, technically I can return it, for a 20% restock fee and return shipping...at $85, I would have to pay 17 bucks for restock, plus return shipping, say...10 bucks?. So, almost $30 to return the stupid thing, and I would have $50 or so left over. I could do it, but at this point, its not worth the hastle.
saw you again on your bike yesterday down 28...when are we gonna go riding?

Verranth

saw you again on your bike yesterday down 28...when are we gonna go riding?
LOL

Well, after I clean my chain this weekend, I could go for a ride. Comiha and some other person live in the area as well. We should all get together Sunday.