Taillight modulator

Hellgate

What the heck does one do? Flash the tail light on and off????

joloy133

I'm new and late for this but.......I put modulators for both; HL=Signal Dynamics Diamond Star, TL=SOS Priority Plus. With the HL, I can modulate both hi & lo beams (2 speeds) and shut off. Comes w/light sensor to stop ops. at night. The TL system is differ. Tail light remains at stock ops. Turn signals are at low intensity/marker lights when bike is running, flash 3 times at full bright with braking, operate normally when U signal. Shop guys liked the system as a sort of 2 at once type. Low level marker gives width to whoever is behind you. (I've been dropped once already at an intersection to someone who saw me late, he was jumping a right turn red, so no matter what...... scan, rubber down.)

C

CravenMoorhead

I have a set of the 16 pod LED's modulating auxillary brake lights, which act as running lights too. They flash for 3-5 seconds then goes to a solid red. Here's their website: I just left my stock tail/brake light the way it is.

Hyperlites Flashing LED Motorcycle brake lights, Running Lights and Turn Signal

Have you written or pictured how you hooked up the wires. I looked at it and liked it but initially passed because it seemed like a big pain hooking it up compared to just plugging in a LED bulb...?