sunk in turn signals

How do the sunk in turnies look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mchury

These are my turn signals. They are sunk in untill the actual signal is touching the ferring. This mod is free, takes about an hour, and isnt to hard to do if you. I think it deff looks better than stock and didnt cost a dime.

fz6rwolf

Looks good:)

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
It's not yours. It's not that you modded them. It's just the stock Yamaha turn signals are horrible to me. I hope to replace mine with the Watsen Flush mounts some day soon!

But, I will add that I don't like the new shorter look either. Sorry! ;)

mchury

It's not yours. It's not that you modded them. It's just the stock Yamaha turn signals are horrible to me. I hope to replace mine with the Watsen Flush mounts some day soon!

But, I will add that I don't like the new shorter look either. Sorry! ;)
no need to be sorry. thats why i put em on here. to get honest opinions. thanks for the feed back

JSP

Super Moderator
I like. I was actually looking to do that same thing. Take the bottom part of the stock off. Then build a little plate and run the screw through that to mount it.

Got any farther away pics?

cbzdel

Better... BUT its still stock lights which I never liked..

But it is an improvement!

mchury

I like. I was actually looking to do that same thing. Take the bottom part of the stock off. Then build a little plate and run the screw through that to mount it.

Got any farther away pics?
u dont even need to make a plate. There is a small metal piece in the stock piece u can use after u take the stem off. I dont have any other further pics as of now. I will take some soon for you tho.

mchury

Better... BUT its still stock lights which I never liked..

But it is an improvement!
yea i agree they dont look good as flushmounts or an aftermarket light. I just wanted to see what i could do with what i got and not spend alot of money.

JSP

Super Moderator
u dont even need to make a plate. There is a small metal piece in the stock piece u can use after u take the stem off. I dont have any other further pics as of now. I will take some soon for you tho.
Even better! I will probably do this soon.