Sport Riding Kicks Butt!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

RoadTrip

yeah, and it just keeps getting better, running the engine up top, feels like holding a chainsaw, love an engine on boil - then the whole mental part, staying cool through corners, improving your technique and control - and lastly just being outdoors, checking out the countryside - I am with you, its a fantastic hobby.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Chevyfazer

I'd call it a revolutionary lifestyle!!!! And yes I'm only half your age but it still does the same for me!!! Rough day at work, take the long way home and I have forgotten all about it by the first turn. Stuff going on at home, what stuff by the time my helmet is strapped. And bouncing off the revlimiter does the same thing for me emptying a mag as quick as I can in my pistol...

jmarco

It really is a great hobby and more especially if you are with the right people to do it with you. In as much as experiencing the scenic outdoors would be already great on your own, it would be an even better thing to experience if you are with people you enjoy it with. But that is more for the superficial level actually.

Sport riding is even better and enjoyable when you are starting out as you get to really experience it on the get go. Be it with mastering corners or learning to go sideways.