SOLD ALL- Marthy exhaust plus power commander v

Status
Not open for further replies.

efforex

I am trying to get the stock exhaust back on my motorcycle to sell it. I am willing to sell the power commander and the full marthy system for 500 dollars. The reason i am doing it so cheap is cause i will need to trade you for your stock exhaust. I need to return the bike to factory spec's per the interest of buyers in my area.

I understand shipping the stock exhaust will be expensive this is why i have lowered the price on selling it. Both items have been used for maybe 5 months and work perfectly. If you have any questions you can email or pm me. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

efforex

Wow someone's gonna get a great deal. I already a pcv and marthy is making my exhaust right now. You'll sell this in no time.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
I know :( thinking how much i spent and how much i am selling it for hurts. I am trying to be reasonable for quick sale so i can sell the bike.

Note- I will ship the power commander first once shipment of stock exhaust is done and once i receive the stock exhaust i WILL ship the Marthy exhaust that day.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

EsrTek

I almost bought it this morn, however the deal w/ sending out my stock exhaust and the added cost of that is stopping me. That said I still have my 250 stock exhaust sitting here from last bike.. I just like having the option to change it back if I want.

I might pull the trigger on this if still around in few days, I just need to think what I really want.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

efforex

Re: Marthy exhaust plus power commander v

I almost bought it this morn, however the deal w/ sending out my stock exhaust and the added cost of that is stopping me. That said I still have my 250 stock exhaust sitting here from last bike.. I just like having the option to change it back if I want.

I might pull the trigger on this if still around in few days, I just need to think what I really want.
Np thanks for the interest i would just buy the stock pipe but i thought i would help a member out with a cheap price

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Michael67

I may be interested if I knew what it looks like, how it sounds, and how to install it. I have a brand new 2012 with only 334 miles.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

efforex

I have a stock exhaust I could let go for someone who needs it, I'd ship it direct if necessary too for a fair price, say 175 or something? IDK, Just trying to help out, in no way shape or form do I care if I sell it or not.
Might take you up on this might have a buyer this weekend if anyone wants it u need to know soon so i can prepare for that

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

efforex

Was hoping to have it sold fast since i do have the bike up for sale:confused:

Scott_Thomas