Smallest and sportiest windscreen for this bike please help.

Bikeboiii

Can someone please tell me what’s gonna be the smallest and most sporty windscreen I hate all the windscreens for this bike feel like there all big and long please help.

Puig and Zero Gravity are good quality aftermarket options, but neither of them offers a windscreen for the FZ6R that is shorter than stock. There are unbranded Chinese windscreens on e-bay that will fit the FZ6R, but no dimensions are given. Your best bet for a smaller windscreen is to cut one down to the size you want.

Sonnyc

Can someone please tell me what’s gonna be the smallest and most sporty windscreen I hate all the windscreens for this bike feel like there all big and long please help.
I agree, I bought a puig and cut it down smaller with a jig and sanded the edge . Look great. I’ll have to put up a pic

Half-Click Up

Old thread ,but I have only good things to say about Fabbri windscreen I got and it is a lot nicer looking than stock imho.
Link for anyone interested.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/372555112442?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=3uKzw5nJTwW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=edkf82ihsnu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
First I've seen of this "Fabbri" screen. I must say it looks pretty fantastic.. very similar in design to the original GYTR option that has gone the way of the rear cowl cover.