Sliders Kevlar All Season 2 Pants Deal - $109.99

ngengs

I got the slider kevlar jeans with the knee pads = $80 +10$ + $9 shipping. The reviews by customers and webBikeWorld Reviews chose it over J Rocket's. I also got the (AGV) kevlar denim jacket. I have extra back, shoulder and elbow pads that I can insert in it.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

applejax

Reading just the posts on this forum, kevlar jeans don't really seem to offer much protection. That leads me to a personal opinion that they're not worth any money and won't do much at all in case of a down.

Just my 2c.
They don't offer impact protection by themselves, only abrasion protection.

That's why most people pair them with knee armor pads / hip armor.

ksanbon

These aren't jeans, they're textile mesh pants w/ knee armor & hip pads that have the kevlar for extra protection from abrasion. They also come w/ liners to keep you warm & dry. I received them a couple of days ago and am very impressed w/ the quality & fit.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Nyuu

Do they come with the kevlar and all the protective pieces or do you buy that separately?

ksanbon

Do they come with the kevlar and all the protective pieces or do you buy that separately?
It all comes together.

FWIW, I like the features, fit, & style a lot more than the regular Tourmaster Venture pants I have.

ngengs

These aren't jeans, they're textile mesh pants w/ knee armor & hip pads that have the kevlar for extra protection from abrasion. They also come w/ liners to keep you warm & dry. I received them a couple of days ago and am very impressed w/ the quality & fit.
You are talking about the moto pants which are different. These are jeans with kevlar linings and optional knee pads.

Anyway, even if it's just for abrasion, which is what I read, it's still better than no protection. I know how it is to go down without ANY protection. In a split second, I had a red map of what looked like the continent of Australia on my sheen.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member