Sidi Streetburners vs Vertigo Boots

SIDI StreetBurners Vs Vertigo

• SIDI StreetBurners

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • SIDI Vertigo

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

MikeN02

Time to get some protection for my feet, right now I'm wearing regular tennis shoes.

Bike is my only transportation, so I need boots that I can walk in and feet comfortable as well for going to the mall, store, or restaurant. Good if I can put my jeans over then as well so these two boots are what's stopping me. The Streetburners look great, and comfortable. I know Corey at Motomummy even recommended these, but a lot of members are rocking the Vertigo, which I plan on doing some track days late next year when I have time/money, but the Vertigo also has the extra Shin protection for $50 more.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

k6gad

I got the Sidi Onroad Gortex. This is my second pair. They are very comfortable and I can walk in them all day. They are also waterproof! They changed the design a bit and are easier to get into now the top two straps have been combined and are a lot easier to velcro shut. Just my $.02

MikeN02

If you are not locked into those two, take a look at TCX. They make really comfortable boots, and some of them have awesome protection.

Motorcycle Boots-TCX from SportbikeTrackGear.com
Yeah after months and weeks of research it came down to these two. Mainly a choice of full boot or ankle.

I got the Sidi Onroad Gortex. This is my second pair. They are very comfortable and I can walk in them all day. They are also waterproof! They changed the design a bit and are easier to get into now the top two straps have been combined and are a lot easier to velcro shut. Just my $.02
They look great but if I were to go with boots I'd go with ones with a little more detail. Just my sort of thing...

Detrich

go with the full boot. you're spending the $ anyways, so might's well get boots that protect your ankles -and- your shins.

not all racing boots look too flashy. try them on with jeans and see what they look like. i know i've mentioned this before, but jon kerr and i both have the vega race boots, and these are not only comfortable (all-day) & good protection, but they look great with a suit, or under jeans. they were on sale when i bought them for $85. but, even at $110 it's a great deal for what these boots offer... http://www.compacc.com/p/Vega-Sport-II-Mens-Racing-Boot/1001008

if u have your heart set on the sidi's, definitely go with the vertigo. if u've had pegs dug into your shins from a fall, you'll appreciate the protection.

Last edited:

b_who

i say go with the vertigo sense u do plan on doing track days and the fact they protect u more
but its all on you i personally would go with the streetburner but based on the reasons you said i think you should go with the vertigo