Seat cover group buy interest

jman

I've been working with luimoto on setting up a seat cover group buy. I just wanted to see if there would be any interest. Price would be roughly $75 plus shipping barring that we can get ten members to go in on it. The price is for the fz6r front and rear seat cover, they also make other covers for those who no longer have an fz6r and would like to go in at a discounted price. Here are some pics of one of the covers on our bike. They also sell a gel insert which you can cut out a portion of the inner foam and insert a gel pad in to for those interested. They are listed at $70 but if anyone is interested in that maybe we can work something out for them too. Whats everyone think?

Luimoto - Designer Motorcycle Seat Covers and More

Attachments

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

jman

For install you remove the seats and there are staples holding on the OEM cover. You pop the staples out and the new covers are made to proper size so you just line it up and staple on the new ones. I'm waiting on a list of options that we'll have to choose from and hopefully some more pics then I'll post up the official thread with all the details.

jman

Ok cool i just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one that thought those seats looked sweet. And for $75 not bad at all! Let me iron out the details and I'll get an official thread going in a couple of days. Can someone pm me on how I can properly insert pictures so they are larger and you don't have to click on them they just show up in the post? Thanks

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

NUISANCE

I just checked their site, you are saying we get the front and rear for $75 or $75 for the front and $75 for the rear?

Honestly, I don't really care as either way I am in. All black works but with some red it would be even better.

CrazyCawi

Im down for this and a gel seat for my 08 zx6r

CrazyCawi

Whats the turnaround time on seats?

DerekVinyard

I purchased a Corbin this year. The old seat was brutal at the 3hr mark. I just did 4 straight hours on the Corbin and didn't have any stress.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jman

I'll go through all my emails and make an official post tomorrow trying to get as much info in there as possible for everyone. The exact price if we get 10 members in will be $76.50 plus shipping on the front and rear for the fz6r. All other bikes will be 15% off the listed price on their website to which I'll provide a link. They do not cover all models but do have a good selection. Turn around once payment is made will be roughly 2 weeks. Once we can get ten members in we can start the payment and production process as other orders trickle in