Ride like you drive... only if..

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

EsrTek

So what your saying is..... Since I ride I shouldn't shave, play nintendo and the air drums to blaring music, all at the same time while driving my cage anymore?

Blasphemous!!!!!!!!!!!!

goosey

You are a cautious driver, with a lot of awareness.

I think a lot of the problems motorcyclists have is that they don't realize their driving habits are not good, and they transition to riding.

They should alter their driving habits since they have picked up better knowledge from riding.
But people with bad driving habits don't think there bad or think it's everyone else fault. So the question is how can they correct a problem they don't think they have. :confused: :confused:

chicanery

It's you

When I decided to buy the FZ6R and make a long-delayed return to riding, I felt it would be best to enroll in the MSP; sort of a refresher course (an excellent decision). We were privileged to have wise and humorous instructors, one of whom imparted this little nugget of wisdom: If you feel that the road is full of idiot drivers and find that you are repeatedly having close calls, guess what? IT'S PROBABLY YOU!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BoneJj

If you feel that the road is full of idiot drivers and find that you are repeatedly having close calls, guess what? IT'S PROBABLY YOU!
LOL, there is a well made point in there.

However the road is full of idiots though... I see them trying to nearly hit each other on a daily basis.

So IMO, this is full of partial truths. I do agree that if you are having all kinds of problems with the idiots on the roads out there then "you" need to evaluate what the hell it is that you are doing... lol.

I live an area that during season all the old farts come down and wow, they just suck at driving. My biggest issue is that a lot of them don't give a damn when they get anywhere so they will drive side by side with each other 10mph under the speed limit and they will stay like that for miles at a time. That is just completely and utterly annoying.

It's times like that which I wish I had a paint ball setup like they did in that Audi commercial. Best car commercial in a long time!

danieljardim

So what your saying is..... Since I ride I shouldn't shave, play nintendo and the air drums to blaring music, all at the same time while driving my cage anymore?

Blasphemous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget about drinking coffee and eating a big mac at the same time.