Reputation Points

JSP

Super Moderator
Anyone can give reputation points. It is that little silver weight thingy under peoples names. We dont really use it much here though. Most people use the "thanks" button to show appreciation. :thumbup:

It is used to show a reputation status. If you get a bunch of negative reputation ,that little green square will turn red and then more red squares. Good reps and you get more green squares. Takes lots of reps or neg reps though.

Anyone can give reputation points. It is that little silver weight thingy under peoples names. We dont really use it much here though. Most people use the "thanks" button to show appreciation. :thumbup:

It is used to show a reputation status. If you get a bunch of negative reputation ,that little green square will turn red and then more red squares. Good reps and you get more green squares. Takes lots of reps or neg reps though.
Well it seems that I got a negative reputation point and I would like to know who gave it to me. It doesn't seem to say.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Reactions: JSP

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

Sage

I just looked so see what you guys were talking about, I definetly don't see a repbox anywhere in user cp or profile haha. must be blind..

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

Sage

I'm gunna guess it doesn't go very far back, since yours is the 13th it says i've recieved but the only one showing up :\

but it makes sense now lol. thanks diluted

Edit: mine does not show the user either i just noticed after seeing best's post.
my guess is you have to be a moderator to see the user?

Last edited:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Sage

BMM - Hrm not sure, why yours doesnt show maybe I have :admin:? Sage does yours show that I gave you rep or does it not say?

Perhaps you start with 10 once you join...not sure how you got 3 from me though, unless it goes by 3's. As you can see the only green point I got was from Robert, the others are gray and I only have 11 rep.
sorry for the extra post haha, figured out how to convert the tif my screenshot app makes into jpg. havent used it in a while.....

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Lets start using the rep system more. I wanna see a whole bunch of green squares under my name damnit!!!! ;)

JSP

Super Moderator
And the higher your reputation is, the more reputation you give to someone else I believe. If you have no rep, then you leave a gray square. If you have more rep power, you leave a green one with a couple points. I think... Used it on some other forums and HUGE Rep people could put ya in the red quick haha

I wanna see how many points it takes to get another green square. Spread the reps!!!