Rear tire hugger?

ry-mac75

Hi all - going with an integrated tail light (cuz that fender is bloody awful)... however, would like some protection from crap kicking off the back tire. Anyone know if there is an aftermarket rear tire hugger available for the FZ6R?

ry-mac75

Thanks dude!

hahaha now I feel dumb because you found it so quickly!

Appreciated muchly!!!

lesh24

has anyone bought one of these and has pictures?? Also will it fit the 2010?

Im assuming yes to 2010 but you never know!

richierich781

I inquired with puig about these and they told me that it will fit the 2010. I pulled the trigger on these from kneedraggers today. I will post pictures once I install them. If it doesn't work, KD has a great return policy.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

richierich781

KD.com told me that the pictures is the one supplied by puig. Puig actually send me a photo of it. ill post it later tonight when I get home from work.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

richierich781

hugger pic

Well I got a little down time @ work. Its a pain in the neck posting this pic from my droid. Here's the pic puig sent me. Enjoy!
[/IMG]

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

richierich781

Nice! Wipe your chin and change your undies. Lol:p

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Do they have the rear hugger in flat black or is it only the Carbon Fiber look!?

obie

Do they sell that chain guard too? Both of those together looks really good.... The carbon fiber would look good with the raven.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Brugge

Do they sell that chain guard too? Both of those together looks really good.... The carbon fiber would look good with the raven.
I may be mistaken but I think the chain guard is integrated with the hugger, anyone know for sure?

pyrocpu

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That looks really nice!! I just wish it would extend further forward to cover more of the chain. I am tired of getting the cuffs of my pants greasy from the chain. :(