Race tech emulators

stuna

FOR THOSE THAT ARE USING THEM THERE ARE OTHER SPRINGS AVAILABLE FOR THEM . THE COME WITH THE YELLOW . MID SPRING THERE IS A LIGHTER AND STIFFER OUT THERE
I TALKED TO A LOCAL THE OTHER DAY ABOUT THEM . FOR HIS WIFE . IF YOU READ THIS I DO HAVE THE LIGHTER BLUE SPRINGS ON HAND . THEY CAN BE CHANGED LATTER , JUST PULL THE SPRING AND USE A MAGNET TO GET THE VALVE OUT :thumbup:. I MADE A SET OF CUSTOM SPRINGS FOR MINE
SO THERE IS MANY WAYS TO TUNE THESE VALVES

milepig

FOR THOSE THAT ARE USING THEM THERE ARE OTHER SPRINGS AVAILABLE FOR THEM . THE COME WITH THE YELLOW . MID SPRING THERE IS A LIGHTER AND STIFFER OUT THERE
I TALKED TO A LOCAL THE OTHER DAY ABOUT THEM . FOR HIS WIFE . IF YOU READ THIS I DO HAVE THE LIGHTER BLUE SPRINGS ON HAND . THEY CAN BE CHANGED LATTER , JUST PULL THE SPRING AND USE A MAGNET TO GET THE VALVE OUT :thumbup:. I MADE A SET OF CUSTOM SPRINGS FOR MINE
SO THERE IS MANY WAYS TO TUNE THESE VALVES
Thanks again for the tip on getting those bottom bolts out Steve! Harbor Fright had a cheapo impact wrench that did the trick.

The kit did come with the blue springs as well, we did just install them as they were, yellow springs. She took it out for a spin and so far is really happy with the results. She's plans to just ride it for a bit to get a better feel of what she might want before we make any changes.

Hope to make a bike night at Sir Ben's one of these night too! Thank again for the help!

Last edited: