Plasti dipped my bike

jponza

While i was getting helped out with those flush mount questions i was also spraying my girl with plasti dip! it came out ok, ill probably peel it off in a month and go at it again but with some decals and what not. i like the look :D i didnt do the front hugger or the area by the lights, just got too lazy, but ill get to that probably within the week

Attachments

StarZero81

Elite Member

jponza

I like it! I've been toying around with the idea of plasti-dipping mine as well. Is that just the straight up black spray? Have you applied, or considered applying, the plasti-dip glossifier?
I have really considered it a whole lot, I get bored quite quick. So I'll probably do it at some point haha but yes it's straight black

alh081

looks ok. im waiting to see someone do it in another color other than the black. I bought some blaze orange paint to do some wheels for my brother-in-law. i tested it yesterday on my phone battery cover. it looks awesome..i wanna see it on a BIKE!!

crappy iphone pic.

tr1umph4nt

Nice! How you do like it so far? I did it on my, i like how it looks, but im not a fan of how it feels, and it can be marked so easily.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

yfz6r

It peels right off. You are safe to experament. Lots of people have sprayed their car and pulled it off with no problems

StarZero81

Elite Member