Pilot Power 2CT tires....WOW!!!

monstermike4343

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Nice. They are great tires I hear. I would love to get them over the Pilot Road 2 CT I got, but I need more than 3-4k miles out of a set of tires....

monstermike4343

Elite Member

Rookasaki

i just got some pilot power 2CT tires installed on and i must say well worth the $240 i paid for the are so sticky i almost pulled a whiskey wheelie when i took off haha i know they are new and i shouldn't push them but i hit a corkscrew ramp to get on the highway and way dragging my right peg at 65 MPH and i didn't feel that push like i did with the stock tires..i cant wait to see what they can do when i break them in...beautiful science, its almost like the are nailed to the road
I got about 5k from my rear 2ct. Great tire for sure. I just upgraded to the Michelin power pures... :)

monstermike4343

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Heck I've just barley broken them in (only about 200mph) can't give a fair review... So far they seem to stick very well. It has a wider softer contact patch then the pilot powers.

Really? :D

monstermike4343

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

monstermike4343

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
last i checked my old zx9r barely hit 202 mph and thats ungoverned down hill and wind up my back lol
haha, he is just having a blonde moment :D Rook is fully aware of the FZ top speed ;)

monstermike4343

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator