PCV Maps

Chillshot

I have a PCV coming in today but noticed that there's not that many maps offered by DynoJet. I ordered a K&N air filter and am looking at exhaust options that won't break the bank. Debating on getting a Delkavic or modding my stock exhaust to house a slip on. What maps is suggested for these or even to go the R6 header route? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

person4l

You could try the official Two Brothers map for it otherwise I know A LOT of people use Marthy’s RevmapA and RevmapB. He has those tunes set up around a modified exhaust (cutting the pipe at the cats and welding a can on). Otherwise I know BlackWidow sells full systems for around $500 and they claim it “doesn’t require tuning”. If you take a look around the “Mods” section you’ll see a lot about Marthy’s stuff

Chillshot

You could try the official Two Brothers map for it otherwise I know A LOT of people use Marthy’s RevmapA and RevmapB. He has those tunes set up around a modified exhaust (cutting the pipe at the cats and welding a can on). Otherwise I know BlackWidow sells full systems for around $500 and they claim it “doesn’t require tuning”. If you take a look around the “Mods” section you’ll see a lot about Marthy’s stuff

Thanks

Chillshot

I see lots about Marthy’s maps but don’t know how to go about getting them. I’ve installed the K&N and am currently running the stock tune. Am very interested in modding the stock exhaust.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member