parking spot / garage

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

that's still insane and mind boggling
LMAO im with him !

I actually just learned about block heaters a few years ago and was so fascinated by the concept that you would need to plug your car into the wall to keep the oil from freezing into a popsicle and all LOL

Coming from here you have to wonder if Alberta does not allow people to leave :)

I get too faciniated by cold places. That's about about -22F average. JT Could you even imagine? I just looked in big bear which is our local ski area and gets lots of snow, average low temp is +20

ajones70

LMAO im with him !

I actually just learned about block heaters a few years ago and was so fascinated by the concept that you would need to plug your car into the wall to keep the oil from freezing into a popsicle and all LOL

Coming from here you have to wonder if Alberta does not allow people to leave :)

I get too faciniated by cold places. That's about about -22F average. JT Could you even imagine? I just looked in big bear which is our local ski area and gets lots of snow, average low temp is +20
Yes, it takes some getting used to indeed! Its a very crisp dry cold not damp at all. Its def fascinating to think we have to plug in our vehicles. I feel sorry for the poor souls that have european cars that don't come with block heaters as standard. And if you leave your vehicle sitting outside for too long in the cold you end up with a flat spot on your wheels, so technically square wheels lol...I've never had that happen but know people that have!

Snowboarding is challenging when it gets that cold, normally the hills shut down when -30 or colder. at -25 you do one run then spend an hr in the chalet warming up lmao......

We all start to get squirelly around early March lol....;)

stuna

yes, it takes some getting used to indeed! Its a very crisp dry cold not damp at all. Its def fascinating to think we have to plug in our vehicles. I feel sorry for the poor souls that have european cars that don't come with block heaters as standard. And if you leave your vehicle sitting outside for too long in the cold you end up with a flat spot on your wheels, so technically square wheels lol...i've never had that happen but know people that have!

Snowboarding is challenging when it gets that cold, normally the hills shut down when -30 or colder. At -25 you do one run then spend an hr in the chalet warming up lmao......

We all start to get squirelly around early march lol....;)
its a joy aint it . It has not been as cold here in the last few years
haven't seen -30 in a few -40 in some years :d but those days of -15 for the high

latony007

My bike sitting in the garage.:)
I like the way the double doors open up to your bike. its like its waiting for Robin to jump on and speed out of the batcave !

latony007

I live in an apt so I have to keep mine in a storage place for now with my other crap:

wow I wish I had a trailer like that I could throw my bike on and take it with me on vacation and camping and stuff.

BrockGrimes

wow I wish I had a trailer like that I could throw my bike on and take it with me on vacation and camping and stuff.
I originally had it for my quad. The only time my bike has been on it was the day I bought it. It was new and it was freaking pouring rain.

latony007

I originally had it for my quad. The only time my bike has been on it was the day I bought it. It was new and it was freaking pouring rain.
Brother has a 31' motorhome I use once in a while, I bet I would use it a lot more if I could tow my bike behind it :)

id love to ride up No cal. or in the parks in UT or AZ with the big sweeping roads but im not necessarily interested in crossing 300 miles of desert on my bike to get there lol. Be awesome to kinda go from place to place in the motorhome set up camp and then ride out for the day. What an idea im having right now. I have to go look for cheap way to tow my bike ill be back lol.

ignatz

Here's where I park her. My F-150 and the wife's van stay outside and the toys get the prime spots in the garage.

ignatz

hmmm i never considerd stacking my washer and dyer now that im running out of space and trying to organize i might give it a shot.
That was a prerequisite when we decide to get a new washer and dryer set. I wanted a utility sink since we got the house but had nowhere to put it unless we stacked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

F*** the washer and dryer, This picture just made me realize I want a big screen in my garage too :)
mines not completely finished though so im going to need a space heater or something at night.

ignatz

F*** the washer and dryer, This picture just made me realize I want a big screen in my garage too :)
mines not completely finished though so im going to need a space heater or something at night.
I wish it was a big screen. It's the old tv we had in the bedroom before we upgraded that one. My wife uses it to watch her workout videos. I usually listen to slacker or Sirius when I'm in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

surfcycle

Where does my girl sleep? She's dressed in an official Yamaha FZ6R cover, rolled into her own dedicated 5'X8' shed and locked. The shed is inside my garage. The garage is inside my house. I may be a little over-protective...:cool:

Attachments

latony007

Where does my girl sleep? She's dressed in an official Yamaha FZ6R cover, rolled into her own dedicated 5'X8' shed and locked. The shed is inside my garage. The garage is inside my house. I may be a little over-protective...:cool:
LOL, can anyone say OCD??
I like it, keep the kids from bumping into it or the cat from sleeping on the seat.