Ontario Twisties - GoPro HD Camera

YamahaChick

Went on a day-long ride with the boys....filmed them riding through northern Ontario :D

Set it to 1080p HD!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc6xjNnrh30]YouTube - Group Ride - Twisting Around Algonquin Area[/ame]

Bigevildoer

Nice ride...
But, the music REALLY hurt my feelings.... :p

J.J.

What do you use to mount the camera?... suction cup, helmet lil sticky tabs or a handlebar mount?

I use mine on my helmet snowmobiling but am looking at other options for the bike. Also what setting do you use R2 center?

I will look at the video at home, they block it at work :eek:
thank u, judy

YamahaChick

YamahaChick

What do you use to mount the camera?... suction cup, helmet lil sticky tabs or a handlebar mount?

I use mine on my helmet snowmobiling but am looking at other options for the bike. Also what setting do you use R2 center?

I will look at the video at home, they block it at work :eek:
thank u, judy

I used the little sticky tabs -- I have one placed on the front of the bike (to the side of the headlight of course..lol) and one on the rear handlebar. No issues with them coming off. There is shake if you're on a crappy road like the one we were on but that can be fixed with software :) No shake if the road is smooth...

I'm a bit weary of using the suction cup - don't quite trust that it will stay on and it's also so big it makes finding a good spot on the bike impossible!

I've got it set to R5...figured if I'm gonna record, may as well be at the best quality!