old forum address

Status
Not open for further replies.

latony007

Did anyone realize that Yamaha not only kicked us from the old address but also stole it? Now if you goto the old forum address it takes you directly to the Yamaha site. I am still a little irritated they would do that to a site dedicated to making their bike more popular and better for owners of it.

Alex6

I noticed the link will bring me to the new forum where my id and password worked (to my surprise )... What was the old forum link used to be?

Alex6

Ha! Found it:

www dot fz6r-forum dot com

That was shifty move Yamaha! Or the right word is with tt rather then ft?

Last edited:

latony007

They own the domain, so they're free to do what they want with it. For issues, complaints, etc, contact the people listed here.
They only own it now because they threatened to sue who owned it before correct? Lets threaten to sue our biggest fans and promoters of this product, people should email them, just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Fizzer6R

yup my bookmark still had the old domain name, and when it went to yami today I thought oh great now they took over 600cc.org :eek:

under the forum's Site Navigation here top left - http://www.600cc.org/forum/cmps_index.php , if you click on FZ1, FZ6, FZ8 link, they go to yamahamotorsports

Last edited:

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Yeah, it's a PITA and I hope that we'll still be "found" by people wanting to join our forums.

:Flip:

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Hi everyone. Yamaha requested the domain names and we agreed that Yamaha would be the best party to manage and control the domain names. This website is independently operated and not associated with Yamaha. The information on this website is not approved or endorsed by Yamaha in any way.

Our new domain has the number one position on the search engines...

Status
Not open for further replies.