No longer part of the club....

MrFrzZ

So, I toosed the FZ up on facebook last week and it sold fairly quickly... Full disclosure, I WAS NOT tired of this bike, and I didnt think I had learned everything it could teach me. I'm trying to plan for the future a little, and I'd like to focus on track days and eventually, HOPEFULLY, get into some low level racing in a couple of years. So i was looking for a bike that could at least get me up to that point, all while still hoping to pick up a sport touring bike for my wife and I somewhere in between (currently mulling over a ZX14 :D)

In any case, I still plan on making videos, and will probably pop in from time to time, but for those of you that have my contact info, keep in touch, and Keep the shiny end up...

Hope to still hear from you guys on the vids!

This is what followed me home last night....

Attachments

adazine

Premium Member

sti491

Hey Bo, leave me your e-mail on an message. I'll let you know when my son and I are doing that VIR track day. Maybe we can meet up... or another time as we are not far away. You'll only have to slow down a little not to lose me on my FZ... LOL.

Look forward to more vids!

So, I toosed the FZ up on facebook last week and it sold fairly quickly... Full disclosure, I WAS NOT tired of this bike, and I didnt think I had learned everything it could teach me. I'm trying to plan for the future a little, and I'd like to focus on track days and eventually, HOPEFULLY, get into some low level racing in a couple of years. So i was looking for a bike that could at least get me up to that point, all while still hoping to pick up a sport touring bike for my wife and I somewhere in between (currently mulling over a ZX14 :D)

In any case, I still plan on making videos, and will probably pop in from time to time, but for those of you that have my contact info, keep in touch, and Keep the shiny end up...

Hope to still hear from you guys on the vids!

This is what followed me home last night....

XpL0d3r

Hey Bo, thanks again for helping me with advice on the fizzer and shipping me that handlebar! It shows up today, so I'll finally be able to ride soon. :)

MrFrzZ

Nice bike ! Look forward to seeing what you do with it and the vids that follow. But you're not really leaving, because once you're in - it's for life ! -- Enjoy and keep us updated.

Thanks - it was wrecked, so the left side has a fair amount of rash on it, and there is a small piece missing from the top fairing, but its mechanically sound. That pic of yours in the sunset is the bee knees, btw

Hey Bo, leave me your e-mail on an message. I'll let you know when my son and I are doing that VIR track day. Maybe we can meet up... or another time as we are not far away. You'll only have to slow down a little not to lose me on my FZ... LOL.

Look forward to more vids!
PM Sent - That'd be awesome to make it to a TD with you guys some time. I'd like to do VIR at some point. its a good hike, but I'm sure its worth it.

Don't worry - I'm gonna be pretty slow on this bike for a while until I get used to the throttle response and the power difference. I've got Dyno results that came with it. It dyno'ed at 94.78 HP to the wheel and a max speed of 159, and from what I know - its all stock. It has an integrated tail light and LED flush mounts up front, but other than that, I don't see anything else "custom" on it. It's more than I'll ever need in a street/ track bike.

I've got a video waiting to upload... its going to be terribly long, and it ended up being the last "real" ride on the fizzer, which wasn't planned that way, but it was fun. When I was editing it, I kept looking at my speedo and thought wow, we were creeping. (most shots were between 25-40 mph) but I was using the whole day to practice my head turn and body position transitions, so I was all over the place on the bike. I think my next one will have to be one on my wife's Ninja since its so popular right now. Hopefully get in on the reviews and get some more views that way.

Last edited:

MrFrzZ

Hey Bo, thanks again for helping me with advice on the fizzer and shipping me that handlebar! It shows up today, so I'll finally be able to ride soon. :)
No problem! The OEM Holes should be pretty easy to pick out, especially once you get it mounted on the risers and twisted to your right angle. Take care and ride safe!!!