Nice ride in the mountains!

D

Davey

Hi All,

I've just moved to France, near the Alps and it was a beautiful day on Saturday so I went for a little ride. The roads here are great and almost always deserted! There's still some snow around though at the mo so waiting for summer to get my knee down! Here's a few pics I took on the phone (so they're not the best quality). Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

Davey

Attachments

M

MarinaFazer

great photos! Keep em coming from all your rides! You can post up your route too so that others near you can do the same ride :)

M

mkjeld76

I too did a 4 hour mountain ride but didn't stop to take any pic's :( the scenic outlooks came up to fast for me to stop safely. I'm sure that the riding is awesome there. It just shows how great this forum is that we all ride the same model bike all over the world and can share all this great info.

M

madmanmaigret

Bike is looking good Davey! I bet you are glad to be able to ride again......Just FYI this is the FZ6R section and what you have there is a FZ6! :thumbup:

S

staticghost

Great pics. I bet the air is so fresh and clean. Total freedom.

D

Davey

Bike is looking good Davey! I bet you are glad to be able to ride again......Just FYI this is the FZ6R section and what you have there is a FZ6! :thumbup:
Ah yes! The excitement of putting up the pics and I stuck this post in the wrong 'General Discussion' section! Doh! Sorry!

Cloggy

Great photo's, it looks pretty clear, I've been skiing in the French Alps in March a couple of times in the past, how are the ski runs?