new windscreen

CrazyCawi

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aISnOY1s1s&feature=player_profilepage"]‪Puig windscreen‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Got the new puig windscreen installed on the bike! Its the blacked out, puig double bubble screen. Got it from kevin here brand new. Love it, it actually took getting used to not compensating for the wind buffet. The air flow is so clean it is unreal! Whole different bike IMO, not to mention it looks sexy as hell! The only thing that I was nervous about is that its blacked out, but now I know I dont need to be concerned with that as I absolutely love it and dont actually look through it like I thought I did when tucked.

Last edited:

iSpoolin

What screen is that? I can't really tell.

CrazyCawi

because we need another windscreen thread
I was posting pics of a new mod I put on MY bike...not talking about products...talking about something specific on MY bike. Thanks for the interest though. :thumbup:

review posted above. Ya'll beat me to it.

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks good man!

AngryAnt

I like it, I might have to pick one up for mine. What's the top speed you hit when you tested out the buffeting?

DragonBlu

Amazing,it looks as good on your yellow bike as it does on my blue one. Puig makes great products. I think the black hugger also looks good on my blue bike. I was pleased with both products even though it took a while to get them.

CrazyCawi

Amazing,it looks as good on your yellow bike as it does on my blue one. Puig makes great products. I think the black hugger also looks good on my blue bike. I was pleased with both products even though it took a while to get them.
I want to get the hugger as well....but everywhere I look the black is sold out, and I think the carbon fiber might be to much carbon fiber....is the black one matte or glossy?

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

AngryAnt

CrazyCawi

That new screen looks REALLY Nice CC!!:thumbup: Is that the PUIG Touring or Sport screen? I installed the Yami Raised bubble but would like something a little more "tourish" to block more turbulance at the higher speeds. At 6'3 or 6'4 my noggin sticks up a bit! :D

-That looks kinda like the Holiday by BK, near 94!
it is good eye greg, i live half a mile from there next to the river! and its the touring windscreen, best investment I have made honestly. Its such a world of difference. I was getting alot of turbulence to the helmet and chin area causing vibrations in my face and ears which was very uncomfortable on longer rides so Id end up having to tuck everywhere I went. Now....I feel like im riding a goldwing trike with how smooth and crisp the airflow is, not to mention for a touring screen it looks sporty as hell, got lots of compliments at work! :cool:

CrazyCawi

AngryAnt

Lol angry why do you say that helmet? lol it reminds me of the pissed off clown that drove the icecream truck in those twisted metal games back on orignal playstation haha
I know it does! But think how uber you'll be in your shorts, flip-flops, and that helmet :D

:justkidding:

CrazyCawi

Im kinda a fatty too at 242 lb's I weighed in at this morning! Ive been up to 131 but I about peed myself in the death wobble so I backed off....fastest I have on film is in my vlog!